|Home world:||Sanctuary of Radiance|
|Fighter Type:||Physical Fighter|
Ultraman Contra (ウルトラマンコントラ Urutoraman'kontora?) is a ruthless warrior hailing from a world annihilated, wandering aimlessly throughout the cosmos in search for answers to the utter destruction. His next sights are set on Earth, the blue jewel housing a being similar to his kind, and of who he believes can explain the fractured memories scraping him from deep within.
- Height: 52m
- Weight: 40,000t
- Age: Unknown
- Home Planet: Sanctuary of Radiance
- Hobbies: Reading & Skating
- Contra Brande: A bracer on his left arm, used for transformation.
- Flash Resounder: A life gauge encased in protective gauze metal alloy, acts as an indicator of sustained battle damage and stamina.
- Royal Defenders: Virtually indestructible defenders that spread across his body.
- Essence Changer: A hexagonal crystal on his forehead, used for energy manipulation and temporary anatomical alteration through the Sanctuary Essence.
- Sanctuary Essence: Orbs of contrasting red-blue light stored in the Essence Changer which give rise to his Types.
- Dynasty Bands: Red band-like decorations on Contra's head.
- Skin: Resistant to heat, voltage and cold. Cracks dubbed the Bandlines radiate the inner light.
- Eyes: Can see beyond the entire spectrum, see through objects.
The main form used by Contra, is the most balanced among his three forms. Upgrades into Default Type V2 after receiving Destroyer's power.
- Dragheart Supernova: A wide arm beam of destructive properties, shot from the space between outstretched arms. Contra spreads his fists out, brings them together in a criss-cross like motion, poses his arms in the way The Next charges up his beam, drags his left arm over the Sanct Bandline on his right, and shoots.
- Ergos Dragdriver: A very powerful beam, can be used to single-handledly destroy a planet. Has a higher destructive capability than what is mentioned, and is the Dragheart Supernova amplified by the Contra Band. A secret that shouldn't fall into the wrong hands.
- Crunia Arc Theta: An arc-shaped energy slash that is shot from the entire arm. Can be used with both arms, forming the Twin Cross Arc. Similar to The Next's Lambda Thrasher.
- Veranium Array: An array of energy bullets is shot out from Contra's fingers.
- Invidium Buzzsaw: Contra gathers energy to engulf his body, and spins around until he becomes a living buzzsaw. Similar to Ultraman Justice's attack.
- Ultra Punch: Basic Ultra Punch.
- Ultra Kick: Basic Ultra Kick.
- Ultra Chop: Basic Ultra Chop.
- Ultra Headbutting: Basic Ultra Headbutting.
- High Kick: Basic high kick.
- Contra Drop: Lifts the opponent into the air, and slams them down.
- Contra Flip: When faced with a charging opponent, Contra grabs them, falls on his back and uses the opponent's momentum and his leg to flip them over.
- Contra Headlock: Contra headlocks his opponents to seal their movements.
- Contra Throw: Carries the enemy above his head, and throws them down.
- Contra Spin Throw: Carries the enemy over his head, and spin-throws them. Can be spun into the ground or into the air.
- Gravity Mare: Grabs the opponent by the neck and throws them.
- Mental Targeting: Contra has the ability to locate enemies telepathically.
- Mental Constructs: Contra can "construct" a force of some sort using his mental powers, for example, enhancing certain attacks:
- Mental Punch: Contra punches his hand into the air, and using his mind, constructs a force, enhancing his punch.
- Mental Kick: Contra swings his kick into the air, and using his mind, constructs a force, enhancing his kick.
- Defender Contra: Contra constructs a rectangular shield that covers the entire front of his body. Similar to the original Ultraman's Ultra Barrier.
- Size Alteration: Contra can change his size, ranging from microscopic sizes to gigantic sizes. The size he is in also affects his time limit.
- Contra Accel: Contra moves like a blur, but only for a few seconds.
- Telepathy: Normal telepathy.
- Flight: Basic flight ability, allows Contra to fly through the vacuum of space.
Contra's version two of his default form, makes his attacks much stronger, as well as recieving new power-ups. His protectors have changed color from yellow to black.
- Neobium Drasurge: A powerful stream of energy, 2 times as powerful as the Dragheart Supernova, but it can be controlled to just be powerful enough to destroy the average monster. Used in a "L" shape.
- Dragros Photonic Screw: A ball of energy, made from the combination of both Essences, and Destroyer's power. Strong enough to push beings like Cronos behind. Usually used to weaken strong enemies before finishing them off.
- Hyperion Pierce: Contra gathers Essence of Power for his whole body, and spins at high speeds towards the enemy, eventually piercing through them.
- Rival Blade: Contra emits a blade from his hand, which is actually Destroyer's blade.
- Resilium Freezer: Contra gathers Essence of Resilience and rains them down on enemies, freezing them, allowing Contra to finish them off.
- Powerium Whipper: Contra gathers Essence of Power into his right arm and shoots it out in a circular beam, hurting monsters significantly on impact. Performed in a fashion similar to Ultraman's Ultra Attack Ray.
Contra temporarily dons the Hageshi Armor in an attempt to overpower the being of darkness.
Contra's preferred secondary form, has an increased power advantage over enemies. His most powerful form, but if used for too long, he can go insane.
- Enraging Lightning: Contra gathers Essence of Power into his arms, and shoots it out, using one arm to support the other arm shooting the beam. Has the appearance of red lightning bolts.
- Furious Stream: There is another weaker variation which shoots a thin stream of Essence of Power, which is at medium strength.
- Ruthless Slash: Contra gathers Essence of Power into his hand, and brutally pierces through the opponent and ripping their innards out. Able to phase through armor and energy shields. His finisher.
- Resentful Slam: Contra gathers Essence of Power into his hand, and punches the enemy down with impressive strength.
Contra's next secondary form, has a flexibility advantage over enemies.
- Dynamic Stream: Contra uses this in the same fashion as the Furious Lightning, but now he gathers Essence of Resilience and shoots it out in a wave-like motion.
- Flash Float: A beam shot out from his Flash Point, which reduces the gravitation of the target, making them float.
- Elastic Arc: Energy shaped into an arc, can damage enemies. It is also flexible and can wrap itself around an opponent.
- Multiple-flips-in-air: Contra can do multiple filps in the air, similar to Ultraman Taro, and then deliver a kick.
- Swallow Smash: Contra flips into the air, gathers Essence of Resilience into his hand, and punches the enemy.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Contra can jump to greater heights in this form.
- Flexibility: Contra has extraordinary flexibility in this form, that would not be considered normal for his size.
|Ultras appearing in Ultraman S|
|Ultraman S||Ultraman S | Ultraman|
|Ultraman S ~Requiem~||Ultraman Contra | Ultraman SD | Ultraman Requiem|
|Ultraman S the Movie: Spark of Hope||Ultraman Spark | Ultraman S Geist|
|S Gaiden: Fable of Emergence||Ultraman S | Ultraman|
|Ultraman Orion, Gamma and Sorta: Cross Dimensional Clash||Ultraman Orion | Ultraman Gamma | Ultraman S | Ultraman Agito | Ultraman Orion Geist | Ultraman Gamma Geist | Ultraman S Geist|